Private flights on business jets
Renting a business jet provides a unique opportunity to travel around the world on your own schedule while being in the most comfortable conditions. Cyprus Private Jets airbroker is engaged in the organization of intra-European and intercontinental flights on business aviation aircraft. We have already gained 14 years of successful work in this industry, and thus, we have collected a unique database of private aircraft available for flights of any complexity. The company is based in Cyprus, in the city of Limassol. We will help our clients to choose the optimal business jet, taking into account all their wishes and the planned budget. We guarantee an attentive and individual approach to each client. It is possible to organize urgent departures from the VIP terminals of the airport of Larnaca and Paphos. If there is no suitable business jet in Cyprus at the moment, we will prepare an operational approach from European airports.
Features of private aviation business jets
Business aviation is a separate branch of civil aviation, the main activity of which is the organization of corporate and individual flights on private planes. Business Aviation is also engaged in servicing business jets and helicopters, with the provision of all related services.
The main feature of private aviation is maximum customer orientation in order to satisfy the wishes and requests of the customer booking a business jet. Passengers can count on premium service, which affects not only onboard service but also flight preparation, waiting for it in the VIP terminal, as well as assistance in passing passport control and customs inspection. In business aviation, private aircraft of various classes are used for flights. This is an administrative class of aircraft that differ from conventional civil aviation airliners in important parameters:
- Lower passenger capacity. A business jet usually accommodates from 5 to 20 passengers. The main priority is not the spaciousness but the convenience of all customers in the salon. At the same time, there are models capable of transporting more than 100 people – these are usually business liners;
- Improved flight performance. In business jets, the cockpit is equipped with innovative avionics and some of the best navigation systems. When developing private aircraft, modern design developments are used, due to which aerodynamic characteristics are improved, safety is increased, and fuel consumption is reduced. Accordingly, business jets not only have good speed but are also more environmentally friendly, that is, they do less harm to the surrounding nature. Planes of this category make less loud sounds, so they can get permission to take off and land at those airports where there are noise restrictions. In addition, many models are able to take off on short and unpaved runways, which significantly expands the geography of flights;
- A comfortable salon. Only light business jets used for flights between neighboring cities differ in their small capacity. Private planes designed for longer flights are mostly equipped with comfortable furniture, they have separate areas for eating, relaxing, and negotiations. The design and technical equipment of elite business liners can be compared with a suite in hotels;
- Availability of satellite communication on board. During the flight, you can communicate with loved ones, search for information on the Internet, and work on a laptop. If the customer needs a stable connection and high–speed Internet to work in the sky, then it should be indicated in the application - our employees will definitely select the most suitable options for the voiced parameters.
Business jets, as well as civil aviation aircraft, constantly undergo maintenance according to a pre-approved schedule. The high level of salaries, competitive environment, and increased requirements for pilots allow us to guarantee the professionalism of pilots. All crews undergo regular inspections according to strict international standards.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
We will quickly calculate the cost of a private flight
Advantages of an individual flight
When booking a business jet for a private flight, you will be able to take advantage of all the advantages of business aviation. First of all, the charter customer independently chooses the departure date, direction, and number of passengers. Other advantages include:
- The ability to choose an airport for departure and landing. Business jets, especially light and medium-class ones, can take off and land at small airports with short runways, which means that it will be possible to fly as close as possible to the endpoint of the planned route;
- Convenient service. Business aviation services are primarily aimed at making passengers comfortable during boarding, flight, and after landing. You can take luggage on board the plane, as well as a pet, which you make keep beside you without unnecessary stress. The salons are usually spacious and equipped with transformable furniture, sound attenuation, and air conditioning systems. Passengers can order individual meals in advance, including dishes from their favorite restaurants;
- High level of security. Business jets are equipped with the best avionics and navigation systems, they are constantly checked for serviceability, and only fully ready-to-fly liners are released on the flight. Flight safety is also ensured by the high qualification of the crew;
- Confidentiality. Flying on a private plane is an opportunity to keep your flights around the world secret. Cyprus Private Jets employees sign an agreement under which they guarantee the client complete privacy at all stages of cooperation.
In addition, flying on a private plane is also a VIP service at the airport. Passengers can arrive within 20-30 minutes before departure, this time is enough to go through all the formalities. The air broker, if necessary, provides a separate employee to help disabled citizens in the terminal and when boarding. As a rule, departures are made from separate business aviation terminals, where you can speed up check-in, baggage check-in, and customs procedures.
The main types of flights
Cyprus Private Jets organizes private flights of various types. You can contact us if you need:
- A classic private flight for work or on vacation. This is the most popular option among our customers. We will take into account all your wishes and find the best suitable aircraft for the planned budget.
- Corporate flight. Business jets are booked by the heads of large corporations for their employees, top managers, business partners, and guests of the company. Corporate flights are usually carried out on planes where you can comfortably stay, work or spend time in a pleasant atmosphere;
- Medical flight. The transportation of seriously ill or injured passengers requires special medical planes or business jets temporarily converted into wards. A part of the furniture is usually removed from the cabin, and a module with medical devices is installed for the safe transportation of a bedridden patient. The equipment includes all the devices necessary for life support and emergency assistance in the air;
- Tourist flight. Cyprus Private Jets constantly cooperates with representatives of travel agencies and offers business jets for travelers, which provide comfortable flights for small groups and VIP clients. Combined flights are often carried out – one part of the journey is made by a private plane, and the other part – by helicopter. This allows you to quickly get to hard-to-reach places and mountain resorts;
- Sightseeing flight. Planes are also booked for sightseeing from the air. In Cyprus, we can provide our clients with a helicopter, which can be used to land almost anywhere on the island to explore the area;
- Business flight. Managers of large corporations and officials cannot often interrupt their work process, even in the air. In this case, we offer to rent a business jet with satellite communication on board, with high-speed Internet and a separate area for meetings, as well as negotiations. We are proud of the experience of organizing the flights for the first persons of European states;
- Cargo flight. If urgent delivery of goods, including especially valuable and bulky ones, is necessary, we will provide an airplane that will deliver them to the destination safely and at the right time;
- VIP flight. Elite business liners are most often booked by media personalities and representatives of show business. Premium service, the availability of recreation areas on board, comfortable furniture, and increased privacy is important for them. We will take care of all the nuances, including the organization of security;
- Sports flight. It is in demand among sports teams and athletes who fly to competitions around the world. We will provide unique conditions for booking an airplane, both for a one-time flight and for a long-term period.
You can contact Cyprus Private Jets if you need to deliver a child or a pet to another city or country without an adult. In this case, we will help you prepare all the necessary documents, as well as provide an escort who will monitor the passenger throughout the flight and be fully responsible for his/her safety. We are always open to complex and non-standard tasks and provide a full range of business aviation services.
Facilities and benefits of private jets
The general technical characteristics of business jets include high speed, small passenger capacity, and a salon equipped with comfortable furniture. However, all private planes are divided into several types, which allows you to choose the best option for flying short or long distances:
- Turboprop Jets. Light aircraft with a turboprop engine can reach speeds of up to 400 km/h. Their capacity is 5-7 passengers. The salon is small, it is impossible to stand up in it. There is no bathroom. Turboprop business jets are most often used as an air taxi, that is, for flights between neighboring cities, which can be reached in 2-3 hours. Such planes are appreciated for their maneuverability – they are ways to land on the shortest runways and on the ground;
- Light Jets. They develop a speed of 400-600 km / h. They can stay in the air for up to 3-4 hours without refueling. The cabin capacity is 6-9 passengers. As in previous models, they are not equipped with a bathroom, the interior is more spacious;
- Super Light Jets. They allow you to stand up in the cabin at full height. They can accommodate an average of up to 9 people, flight attendants are provided in the air. Super Light Jets are used in Europe for medium–range flights - they can fly for 4-5 hours without refueling;
- Midsize Jets. They are designed for flights without refueling for 5-6 hours. The cabin is spacious, it freely accommodates 9-12 passengers. Meals and flight attendants service are provided on board;
- Super Midsize Jets. VIP-class business jets. They are distinguished by an improved cabin design, high aerodynamic performance, and innovative avionics equipment in the cockpit. They can stay in the air without refueling for up to 7 hours. The average capacity is 10 people. Super Midsize Jets are often booked for international flights across Europe;
- Heavy Jets. These are planes with a high level of comfort. A plane has increased space for each passenger, there are not only armchairs but also sofas, sleeping places, two bathrooms, and a separate kitchen area. 15-18 passengers can comfortably fly on board Heavy Jets. Planes of this class can stay in the sky for 7-8 hours without refueling;
- Business Liners. Heavy Jets are distinguished by the most modern design and VIP service. They can be compared to suites in luxury hotels. The board such aircraft is equipped with a living room, a separate bedroom, a massage parlor, a SPA room. The average capacity is 20 people, but Business Liners are most often designed to serve one client – he/she chooses the design and equipment of the cabin.
The unique database of business jets assembled by Cyprus Private Jets includes more than 7800 models based at airports in Cyprus and Europe. The website reflects only a small part of the offers available for booking. We guarantee an individual approach to each client and will do our best to find the best private jet for you. We can offer comfortable planes and economical options for flights to anywhere in the world.
The price of renting a business jet
The cost of renting a private jet depends on:
- Type of aircraft – its capacity, equipment, brand, speed, and other flight characteristics;
- Flight route;
- Departure dates – in the season of high demand, the cost of booking may increase;
- The parking time of the business jet at the airport after landing (in case of a round-trip flight);
- Additional services.
The exact cost of the aircraft can be calculated only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft, and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the flight price for free and offer you 3 to 6 options, taking into account the budget you have indicated. If none of the selected items will suit you, we will adjust the search conditions and provide the best options. On average, the calculation and search for suitable aircraft take from 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to carry out urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be glad to help you!
Price for 1 hour flight, depending on the type of business jet:
- Very Light Jets - price per hour from 2500 €, flight time up to 2 hours 30 minutes, 4-5 passengers;
- Light Jets - price per hour from 3000 €, flight time up to 2 hours 45 minutes - 3 hours 30 minutes, 5-8 passengers;
- Super Light Jets - price per hour from 4000 €, flight time up to 3 hours 45 minutes - 4 hours 30 minutes, 6-8 passengers;
- Midsize Jets - price per hour from 5000 €, flight time up to 4 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours 30 minutes, 6-9 passengers;
- Super Midsize Jets - price per hour from 6000 €, flight time up to 5 hours 30 minutes - 6 hours 30 minutes, 7-9 passengers;
- Large Jets - price per hour from 7000 €, flight time up to 6 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours 30 minutes, 10-12 passengers;
- Super Large Jets - price per hour from 8500 €, flight time up to 7 hours 50 minutes - 10 hours, 12-15 passengers;
- Long Range Jets - price per hour from 9500 €, flight time up to 10 - 14 hours, 12-15 passengers.
Prices are for the entire cabin/aircraft. Passenger tax, airport taxes and overnight expenses are not included.
Prices for international private flights
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
If you fly frequently, know your planned budget for the flight and don't want to waste time choosing an aircraft, take advantage of our advantageous package deals. We have prepared 4 optimal flight options that fully include a full range of business aviation services. Each client will be able to choose the appropriate option based on the goals and the planned route. Our air brokers will tell you in detail about each package and help you choose the best one for your tasks.
1) Connect Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 4000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 2 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 4 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Embraer Phenom 100, Embraer Phenom 300, Cesna CJ 1, Cesna CJ 2, Cesna CJ 3.
This package belongs to budget options and is ideal for flights within Europe. The Connect Package is often chosen for short one-day trips over short distances. You will get all the benefits of business aviation, without overpaying.
2) Premium Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 8000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 3,5-4 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 6 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Cesna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750, Hawker 800 XP.
This package is the most balanced in terms of price and quality. The Premium Package is ideal for flights within Europe, short to medium distances. Clients note that this package is optimally suited for the case when an individual flight is needed without additional expenses.
3) Luxe Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 20000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 6 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 18 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650, Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Gulfstream 200, Gulfstream 280.
This package features more comfortable private jets, which are ideal for long flights over long distances. With the Luxe Package, you can travel non-stop from Cyprus to any part of Europe. In addition, business jets of this category are suitable for transcontinental flights.
4) Elite package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 45000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 14 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 15 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550, Gulfstream 650, etc.
This package is the most premium and includes the highest level of service and comfort. The private jets included in the Elite package are ideal for long-haul flights to other continents. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of business aviation, without restrictions.
Rental price depending on the type of aircraft
The cost of a flight hour depending on the type of aircraft:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2200 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 700 - 1400 nm
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 3:15 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 15.8 - 65.3 ft3
- Price per Hour - 2500 - 3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 1100 - 1900 nm
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 6.3 - 88.2 ft3
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3500 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1700 - 1900 (nm)
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Max flight time: 4:00 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 85 ft3
- Price per Hour - 3200 - 4500 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 1300 - 3000 nm
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:30 - 8:00 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 30.7 - 150 ft3
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4300 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 2400 - 4000 nm
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Max flight time: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 155 ft3
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8200 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3600 - 6000 nm
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Max flight time: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
- Baggage capacity: 115 - 317.8 ft3
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12500 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 2500 - 6700 nm
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Max flight time: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Baggage capacity: 140 - 325 ft3
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 15000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 3800 - 6100 nm
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 127 - 5297 ft3
- Price per Hour - 1500 - 2800 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 200 - 650 nm
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Max flight time: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 0 - 88.3 ft3
Knowing the type of business liner and the number of hours in the sky, you can calculate the basic cost of the flight. However, you still need to add 30% for fuel, 20% for parking, 15% for crew work, about 5% for air navigation services. If you want to make the calculation process easier for you, we will take these nuances on ourselves and announce the final price to you. And if necessary, we will provide full details, broken down by specific services.
Examples of completed private flights
|Larnaca — Rome||Citation XLS+||12||20 000 €|
|Larnaca — Geneva||Phenom 300E||9||31 000 €|
|Larnaca — Olbia||Hawker 750||8||29 000 €|
|Paphos — Chambery||Piper M600||5||21 000 €|
|Paphos — Munich||Global 6000||14||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Lyon||Challenger 350||9||41 000 €|
|Larnaca — Nice||Challenger 604||11||39 000 €|
|Larnaca — Athens||Pilatus PC12 NGX||8||11 000 €|
|Paphos — Tel Aviv||Falcon 2000LX||10||23 000 €|
|Larnaca — Cannes||Citation CJ3+||7||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Brussels||Citation XLS Gen 2||8||35 000 €|
|Paphos — Almaty||Challenger 605||12||55 000 €|
|Larnaca — Krakow||Learjet 60XR||7||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — London||Legacy 500||10||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Paris||Citation XLS+||9||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Berlin||Learjet 75||9||32 000 €|
|Paphos — Copenhagen||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madrid||Citation CJ4 Gen2||8||41 000 €|
|Paphos — Amsterdam||Challenger 300||9||45 000 €|
|Larnaca — Salzburg||Global 6000||14||36 000 €|
|Larnaca — Malta||Phenom 300E||9||26 000 €|
|Larnaca — Stockholm||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Maldives||Legacy 650||13||85 000 €|
|Paphos — Seychelles||Challenger 350||8||85 000 €|
|Larnaca — Phuket||Challenger 605||12||94 000 €|
|Larnaca — Helsinki||Phenom 300||9||30 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madeira||Gulfstream G-280||10||68 000 €|
|Paphos — Monaco||Citation Latitude||9||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Birmingham||Challenger 350||9||46 000 €|
|Paphos — Turku||Challenger 604||11||44 000 €|
Examples of the cost of a flight hour on business jets of different types
- Beechcraft King Air 200 & 200GT, PAX 7-8 passengers, cost 1500 – 1850 €/hour;
- Beechcraft King Air 090 & 90GTx, PAX 5-6 passengers, cost 1400 – 1800 €/hour;
- Pilatus PC12, PAX 8-9 passengers, cost 1700 – 2000 €/hour.
Very Light Jets
- Cessna Citation CJ & CJ1+, PAX 4-5 passengers, cost 1800 – 2500 €/hour;
- Cessna Citation Mustang, PAX 4 passengers, cost 1700 – 2500 €/hour;
- Embraer Phenom 100, PAX 4 passengers, cost 2100 – 2600 €/hour.
- Cessna Citation CJ2 & CJ2+, PAX 6-7 passengers, cost 2000 – 2500 €/hour;
- Cessna Citation CJ3, PAX 7 passengers, cost 2300 – 3000 €/hour;
- Cessna Citation CJ4, PAX 7-8 passengers, cost 2500 – 3200 €/hour;
- Cessna Citation Bravo, PAX 7-8 passengers, cost 2100 – 2700 €/hour;
- Bombardier Learjet 40XR, PAX 6 passengers, cost 2400 – 3000 €/hour;
- Hawker Beechcraft 400XP, PAX 6-7 passengers, cost 2200 – 2800 €/hour;
- Piaggio Avanti P180 & Avanti II, PAX 6-7 passengers, cost 2200 – 2800 €/hour;
- Embraer Phenom 300, PAX 6 passengers, cost 2300 – 2900 €/hour.
- Bombardier Learjet 45XR & 60XR, PAX 6-8 passengers, cost 2700 – 3200 €/hour;
- Cessna Citation Excel, PAX 7-8 passengers, cost 2800 – 3300 €/hour;
- Cessna Citation XLS & XLS+, PAX 7-8 passengers, cost 2900 – 3800 €/hour;
- Cessna Citation Sovereign, PAX 8-9 passengers, cost 3500 – 4300 €/hour;
- Hawker 800XP/850XP & 950XP, PAX 8 passengers, cost 3500 – 4000 €/hour.
Super Midsize Jets
- Cessna Citation X, PAX 8-9 passengers, cost 3400 – 4300 €/hour;
- Gulfstream G200, PAX 8-10 passengers, cost 4300 – 4900 €/hour;
- Bombardier Challenger 300, PAX 8-9 passengers, cost 4400 – 5000 €/hour;
- Dassault Falcon 50 & 50EX, PAX 9-10 passengers, cost 4000 – 4700 €/hour.
- Bombardier Challenger 601 & 605, PAX 9-14 passengers, cost 4600 – 5800 €/hour;
- Bombardier Challenger 850, PAX 12-15 passengers, cost 5200 – 5900 €/hour;
- Bombardier Global, PAX 9-14 passengers, cost 6800 – 8000 €/hour;
- Embraer Legacy 600 & 650, PAX 12-13 passengers, cost 4800 – 5600 €/hour;
- Dassault Falcon 2000 EX/LX, PAX 8-10 passengers, cost 5000 – 6600 €/hour;
- Dassault Falcon 900B, PAX 12-14 passengers, cost 5300 – 6800 €/hour;
- Dassault Falcon 900EX/DX/LX, PAX 12-14 passengers, cost 6500 – 7500 €/hour;
- Dassault Falcon 7X, PAX 13-15 passengers, cost 7000 – 8000 €/hour;
- Gulfstream G400 G500, PAX 12-16 passengers, cost 6600 – 8000 €/hour;
- Gulfstream G300, PAX 10-13 passengers, cost 5500 – 6500 €/hour.
- Embraer Lineage 1000, PAX 17-19 passengers, cost 9000 – 11500 €/hour;
- Airbus Corporate Jet A318/A319, PAX 18-30 passengers, cost 10000 – 15000 €/hour;
- Boeing Business Jet BBJ1/BBJ3, PAX 19-50 passengers, cost 10000 – 21000 €/hour.
Cost of flights on private jets of different classes
Most of the price of booking a business jet depends on the cost of the flight hour of the selected model. You can independently focus on the following information:
- A flight hour on a turboprop aircraft will cost about 1 thousand euros;
- The cost of one hour of flight on small planes is from 2 to 3 thousand euros;
- A flight hour on a light aircraft costs 2.5-3.5 thousand euros;
- A flight on an average plane is calculated based on the cost from 3 to 5 thousand euros per hour;
- On large planes, an hour of one flight costs from 5.5 to 7 thousand euros.
The most expensive flight hour on a business liner will cost from 12 thousand euros.
We offer you a visual comparison of the cost of a flight, depending on the class of a private jet on the route: Cyprus, Larnaca (LCLK) - Germany, Hamburg, (EDHI). These prices are for guidance only. Find out the exact cost of your flight, taking into account all your wishes, from the managers of Cyprus Private Jets.
Turbo prop (5 - 13 passengers):
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Piper M600. Travel time: 6 hours 0 minutes. Price from 9 600 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model King Air 300. Travel time: 6 hours 11 minutes. Price from 14 200 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Pilatus PC-12/47. Travel time: 6 hours 04 minutes. Price from 20 400 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Cirrus SR 22. Travel time: 8 hours 38 minutes. Price from 20 200 EUR;
Entry level jet (5 - 7 passengers):
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Citation Mustang. Travel time: 4 hours 6 minutes. Price from 15 600 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Phenom 100. Travel time: 4 hours 21 minutes. Price from 19 200 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model HondaJet. Travel time: 4 hours 00 minutes. Price from 19 700 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Nextant XT. Travel time: 4 hours 12 minutes. Price from 20 200 EUR;
Light jet (5 - 7 passengers):
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Piaggio Avanti EVO. Travel time: 4 hours 14 minutes. Price from 17 400 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Beech Beechjet 400A. Travel time: 4 hours 13 minutes. Price from 20 300 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Citation CJ2+. Travel time: 4 hours 4 minutes. Price from 20 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Learjet 28. Travel time: 4 hours 11 minutes. Price from 23 800 EUR;
Super light jet (7 - 10 passengers):
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Learjet 40. Travel time: 3 hours 47 minutes. Price from 23 900 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Falcon 100. Travel time: 3 hours 33 minutes. Price from 24 400 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Citation Excel model. Travel time: 4 hours 6 minutes. Price from 28 700 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Citation V. Travel time: 4 hours 6 minutes. Price from 28 800 EUR;
Midsize jet (8 - 14 passengers):
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Citation VI model. Travel time: 3 hours 41 minutes. Price from 24 800 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Gulfstream G150. Travel time: 3 hours 59 minutes. Price from 30 200 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Learjet 60XR. Travel time: 3 hours 47 minutes. Price from 32 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Hawker 700A. Travel time: 3 hours 57 minutes. Price from 34 000 EUR;
Super midsize jet (8 - 14 passengers):
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Hawker 4000. Travel time: 3 hours 42 minutes. Price from 36 800 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Gulfstream G200. Travel time: 3 hours 59 minutes. Price from 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Citation Sovereign. Travel time: 3 hours 46 minutes. Price from 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Falcon 200. Travel time: 4 hours 04 minutes. Price from 42 000 EUR;
Heavy jet (12 - 16 passengers):
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Challenger 600. Travel time: 3 hours 46 minutes. Price from 49 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Gulfstream G-400. Travel time: 3 hours 31 minutes. Price from 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Challenger 604. Travel time: 3 hours 46 minutes. Price from 51 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Gulfstream G-IVSP. Travel time: 3 hours 46 minutes. Price from 51 000 EUR;
Ultra long range (15 - 19 passengers):
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Global Express XRS. Travel time: 3 hours 34 minutes. Price from 59 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Global 5500. Travel time: 3 hours 24 minutes. Price from 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Gulfstream G550. Travel time: 3 hours 46 minutes. Price from 69 000 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Global 6500. Travel time: 3 hours 24 minutes. Price from 69 200 EUR;
VIP airliner and Airliner (19 - 60 passengers):
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Lineage 1000E. Travel time: 3 hours 41 minutes. Price from 73 600 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Fokker 100 VIP. Travel time: 4 hours 11 minutes. Price from 78 500 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model Airbus Corporate Jetliner. Travel time: 3 hours 46 minutes. Price from 121 500 EUR;
- Larnaca - Hamburg. Model BBJ B737-800. Travel time: 3 hours 51 minutes. Price from 126 000 EUR;
Features of European flights
After the pandemic, flights across Europe recovered almost in the same mode. Now both civil aviation aircraft and business jets are freely allowed to enter most countries. However, business aviation has an important advantage – most airliners can freely land and take off from local and private airports, there are a lot of them in Europe. This allows you to create flexible conditions for the approach of the desired models, as well as provides an opportunity for customers to be as close as possible to their final destination.
Despite significant differences in their organization, flights on regular flights and on business aviation planes have common features. In particular, this concerns formalities, that is, the collection of necessary documents. When crossing the borders of another state, the passenger, regardless of his/her status and the purpose of the visit, must provide:
- Passport (identity card). Europeans can replace it with ID or Carta D'identità, it makes it possible to move around the countries of the European Union without restrictions;
- Printed electronic ticket;
- A document confirming the booking of accommodation in the host country – hotel rooms, private apartments;
- Medical insurance.
If a passenger travels with a dog, cat, or other pet, it is necessary to prepare the appropriate certificates and permits in advance. The most important of them is a veterinary passport with vaccination data, a certificate, and a microchip. Each country has its own requirements for documents, so Cyprus Private Jets employees will provide you with up-to-date and reliable information after clarifying the flight direction and its nuances.
Air brokers of Cyprus Private Jets will be able to organize a flight across European countries quickly and professionally. Our aviation experts take into account the requirements of a particular state, give full information about the specifics of collecting documents and help to prepare them. In case of difficult routes, we will develop a combined flight, where passengers will fly part of the way on a business jet and the other part – by helicopter. This is especially necessary if the endpoint of the route is located in a remote or inaccessible place.
In addition to business aviation services, we provide a concierge service with the possibility of booking VIP transfers, catering on board, booking accommodation, and temporary rental of cars, yachts, and boats. A personal manager will help you book tickets for a concert or sports event, book a table in a restaurant or arrange a meeting of guests at the airport. The main goal for us is to make every effort so that you can enjoy the flight and all the advantages of business aviation.
TOP 16 main features of private flights:
from viruses and bacteria
check-in and boarding
in the cabin
to 251 countries
than 2 minutes
and lounge areas
Stages of flight preparation
Flight preparation begins immediately after the application is submitted. The client must specify the number of passengers, the desired departure date, the wishes for the equipment of the cabin, and the route itself.
After that, the preparation includes 4 main stages:
- At the first stage of planning, requests are prepared and sent to aviation services, the most suitable variants of business jets are selected, after which the flight customer must choose the aircraft that suits him/her. Also, all legal formalities are being settled, and actions are being taken to ensure the privacy and security of the flight;
- At the second stage, a contract is concluded with the client. It prescribes the duties and responsibilities of the parties, the date of departure, and payment options. The contract is drawn up in two copies;
- At the stage of flight support, requests for take-off, landing, and parking of a business jet are submitted. Also, our employees book slots, submit requests for service in VIP terminals, requests for meals. At this stage, a technical inspection of the selected business jet is carried out, the cabin is processed and retrofitted, if necessary;
- The last stage is a flight on a comfortable plane. Our company always tries to make sure that all passengers feel comfortable throughout the flight and can always count on the help of employees at the airport and flight attendants on the plane.
agreeing on additional services
and making payments
about the flight,
all the details
the VIP terminal
of the airport
at the appointed time
Features of the Empty Legs service
Cyprus Private Jets is open to applications of all types and is ready to offer customers the most economically advantageous flights in Europe. Their group includes a flight on the Empty Legs system. This is what return flights are called, that is, planes that fly to the main parking lot empty or were ordered by previous customers for a one-way flight. Renting such a business jet for a passenger will cost 30-70% cheaper compared to a classic charter booking.
Despite the lower cost, the Empty Legs format retains all the advantages of business aviation. Passengers can also count on VIP service at the airport, individual meals, comfortable furniture. The offer to book a jet under the Empty Legs program appears quite often, but it is difficult to "catch" them since the affordable price and high level of service attract even the wealthiest customers.
Due to cooperation with leading operators and owners of business jets, we have developed a unique database of Empty Legs flights, which allows you to comfortably pick up an aircraft in the direction you are interested in at a specified time interval. By submitting a request to our managers, we will begin to manually track all incoming online requests for Empty Legs flights that have appeared. As soon as a suitable option appears, the air broker will contact you for a quick booking and confirmation of the flight. You can also subscribe to the newsletter and update the database by sending a request to the firstname.lastname@example.org Our employees can use this program to arrange a flight to Cyprus or vice versa, a flight from the island to any European country.
Comparison with business class
Civil aviation provides passengers to travel in the business-class cabin. Is it possible to compare such a flight with an individual flight on a bi-business jet? Experts believe that the answer is no because the business class has some peculiarities:
- This is a flight on a regular plane, that is, the passengers cannot choose the date and route of the flight themselves;
- It does not allow you to carry luggage in the cabin;
- It assumes VIP service at the airport only for a fee;
- It allows you to take pets with you only on general grounds and take them to the luggage compartment, where they experience serious stress.
Thus, a flight in business class differs from the usual option in the general cabin only in slightly better conditions and more thoughtful nutrition. Passengers have no other advantages. An individual flight on a business jet is a fundamentally different level of travel, allowing you to feel comfortable and free while not depending on schedules and other passengers.
Comparison of business aviation and scheduled flights:
|Business aviation||Regular flight|
|Departure schedule||flexible, convenient for you||strictly on schedule|
|Personal luggage||no limits||limited, with payment
|Departure through||private VIP terminal||common air terminal|
|Check-in for a flight||in 30 minutes||in 1.5 - 2 hours|
|Route corrections||at your request||not possible|
|Passage of customs and passport control||fast track||standard|
|Waiting in the VIP lounge||included in the price||for extra fee|
|Meals on board||from VIP restaurants and cafes||standard|
|Flying with a dog/cat in the cabin||available||not possible|
|Sleep facilities||full bed or sofa||semi-folding armchair|
|Number of passengers on board||controlled by you||from 50 to 314 people|
Features of private flights to Cyprus
Since Cyprus is our home base and home harbor, we perfectly know all the nuances of flights to our island. By booking a flight in our company, you are guaranteed to receive a professional and individual approach, as well as the maximum level of expertise in business aviation. There are certain laws on the island, which must be obeyed not only by residents of the republic but also by arriving guests.
Tourists can be detained at customs if their documents are not properly issued or prohibited items are imported into the country. The latter include:
- Fruits, seeds, fresh flowers;
- Food products of animal origin;
- Psychotropic and narcotic substances;
- Cold and firearms, ammunition;
- Counterfeit goods;
- Toxic substances.
You can take no more than 10 thousand euros with you in cash. Funds in excess of this amount must be declared. Photographing military facilities and a number of attractions are prohibited on the island.
It is forbidden to export archaeological and cultural values from Cyprus unless there is special permission from the authorities. You will not be allowed to enter the island with parrots, dogs of the Argentine Great Dane, pit bull terrier, Tosa Inu, Brazilian fila, or dogs obtained as a result of crossing these 4 breeds. There are certain requirements for the import of cats and dogs from Malaysia and Australia.
All animals allowed to be imported to Cyprus need to have an international veterinary passport with an indication of all vaccinations, an Animal Health Certificate. Every pet should have a microchip.
Cyprus Private Jets will provide its customers with a special memo when booking a flight to the island, which they can use when collecting things, preparing documents, and their pet for the flight. If necessary, the company's lawyers will always give detailed advice regarding the rules of staying on the island and regional laws.
Cyprus International Airports
In Cyprus, planes flying from Europe and other countries are officially accepted at two airports – Paphos and Larnaca. Both of these airports are designed to receive business jets of any class.
Larnaca Airport is 4 km from the city of the same name. It was opened in 1974, a large-scale reconstruction was carried out in 2009. The international code of ICAO is LCLK, IATA is LCA. The airport is designed to serve 7.5 million people per year.
The VIP lounge of the airport is located in the second terminal. This is a spacious room with sofas and armchairs for relaxing, there are separate areas with tables and charging stations for gadgets where you can work quietly. In addition, there is a separate area with snacks, desserts, and drinks. The hall works around the clock, there is Wi-Fi, TV, and Internet.
Most private flights are operated from a separate terminal – Skylink Services Executive Terminal. At the moment, it is the only handling company in Cyprus specializing in providing VIP class ground handling for private aviation aircraft at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. The Skylink terminal in Larnaca is equipped with a spacious lounge that can accommodate up to 60 passengers at any time, there is a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere with the latest media and visual equipment, as well as high-speed Wi-Fi. In addition, there is always a selection of free hot and cold drinks. There is also a separate recreation area for crew members, as well as a separate area for meetings and conferences. In connection with the services we provide and the clients we deal with, our confidentiality is a priority. We strive to provide maximum comfort to each of our clients. In addition, we do not disclose any information about flights or passengers arriving through the Skylink terminal.
The second largest international airport in Cyprus is Paphos. It was opened in 1983, the new terminal was made in 2008, designed for 2 million people per year. International IATA Code: PFO, ICAO: LCPH. The VIP terminal of the airport is open from 5 am to 23 pm. It has furniture, Internet, TV, air conditioning, you can take snacks and soft drinks, all conditions are created for people with disabilities.
Cyprus Private Jets will help tourists arriving on our business jets to arrange a comfortable transfer to their final destination. Due to our help, customers will be able to get to any city on the island by premium car - Larnaca, Limassol, Paphos, Nicosia. We will also help with the organization of a return transfer when departing from Cyprus. The company's employees always take into account all the wishes of the client and try to make sure that the stay on the island has only the most pleasant impressions.
Terms of payment and refund if necessary
You can pay for a private flight using an invoice, bank transfer, or card. We try to be as flexible as possible, and in some cases, we will be able to accept payment in cash or using cryptocurrency. The company guarantees the preservation of the client's personal data and is always ready to consider alternative payment methods for services. We provide a full package of documents for accounting statements. We provide services to both individuals and legal entities.
The conditions for the refund of payment in case of flight cancellation or in force majeure situations are prescribed in the contract and are negotiated individually. In many ways, they depend on the chosen business jet since operators and owners of aircraft set individual conditions for canceling flights. If this is our fault, then Cyprus Private Jets will fully refund the funds. If the passenger refuses to fly, we will do everything possible to ensure that the fine is minimal for you.
Cyprus Private Jets team of employees
The high expertise of Cyprus Private Jets among similar air brokers in Europe is primarily due to the professionalism of our employees. Each member of our close-knit team has specialized education and extensive experience in business aviation. We have unique contacts with operators and owners of aircraft based at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. Due to this, our clients have access to exclusive booking conditions for business jets and the possibility of urgent departures on the day of the request.
In addition to expertise in aviation, when choosing employees, we pay attention to the breadth of views and the way of thinking of candidates. That is why our employees are real like-minded people who are interested in VIP tourism, sports, technology, and innovation. Cyprus Private Jets employs people who are interested in active development in business aviation and related industries. We are open to new experiences and a flexible approach to solving tasks. The company's employees speak leading European languages (English, German, French, Russian, and Greek). Contracts and additional documentation are provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by official certificates and awards, which can be found in the presentation on the website. We always take care of the comfort of our customers and try to make sure that they get the most pleasant flight experience.
Our company is always open for constructive communication and dialogue. You can ask your questions, express wishes and evaluate the work of our employees by writing directly to the heads of departments:
Vanessa Walsh - Head of the Limassol office (email: email@example.com).
Simon Allen - Head of the Larnaca office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nicolas Andreou - Head of the Paphos office (email: email@example.com).
Edgars Ozols - Head of the Riga office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sharon Wiggins - Head of the Hamburg office (email: email@example.com).
Catherine Chapman - Executive Director (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Richard Blake - Founder and CEO (email: email@example.com).
The main advantages of Cyprus Private Jets include:
- Full range of business aviation services – flights on private planes and helicopters;
- Official representation of the company in Cyprus and unique booking conditions for our clients;
- Guarantees of security and confidentiality at every stage of cooperation;
- Flexible conditions for booking and paying for flights;
- Extensive experience in organizing VIP services, medical and business flights;
- Exclusive base of private aircraft based in Cyprus and neighboring regions;
- Individual and attentive approach to each client.
We are ready to provide maximum assistance in organizing complex and urgent flights. Applications are accepted around the clock, and the customer receives information about available business jets and conditions for booking them within 30 minutes. After discussing all the nuances, the client will only have to sign the contract and make the payment, after which our air experts will organize the implementation of all elements of pre-flight preparation.
than 1100 flights
of successful work
in business aviation
on the same day
consists of experienced
crews and airbirokers
from top restaurants
prices for private
flights to Cyprus
When you choose to fly on a private jet liner, you should know that it is always ultra-reliable equipment, the most advanced technologies, and heavy-duty materials. You are served by high-class crews, thanks to which the plane will land on any lane in difficult conditions.
Considering ordering an airplane as a service for the first time or already knowing the advantages of private flights, Cyprus Private Jets will help you to discover the world of the best opportunities on favorable terms.
Your dreams are our comfort, service, and wings!
Comparison of Cyprus Private Jets and other companies
|Cyprus Private Jets||Broker||Aircraft owner||Operator|
|Online booking and payment for the flight||✓||×||×||✓|
|Urgent departure from Cyprus||✓||×||✓||✓|
|Flexible booking and flight cancellation conditions||✓||✓||×||×|
|24/7 personal air broker||✓||✓||×||×|
|Access to a database of over 8,000 business jets||✓||×||×||×|
|Implementation of medical and sanitary flights||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Transportation of dogs and cats in the cabin||✓||✓||×||✓|
|Online list of Empty Legs flights||✓||✓||×||✓|
|Jet Sharing service||✓||×||×||✓|
|Wide range of concierge services||✓||×||×||×|
|Organization of transfer, security, escort at the airport||✓||✓||×||×|
|Assistance with document preparation||✓||✓||×||✓|
Cyprus Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Limassol, Paphos and Larnaca. In addition, we have two international offices in Riga and Hamburg. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Company office in Limassol
Address: Porto Bello Business, Siafi 1 Limassol, 3041 Kioproulouzate, Limassol, Cyprus
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 6:30 to 00:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Paphos
Address: 8061 Pafos International Airport, Pafos, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Πάφου)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Larnaca
Address: 6650 Larnaka International Airport, Larnaka, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Λάρνακας)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Cyprus Private Jets is actively developing its representative offices in Europe. At the moment we have opened 2 new offices in Riga and Hamburg. Our air brokers will be happy to host you and help you book a private flight in your presence.
Over the 14 years of its existence, the company has earned an ideal reputation in the business aviation market, due to the fulfillment of 100% of all obligations. The status of our clients does not give the right to make mistakes. Therefore, our partners are exclusively market leaders worthy of being associated with our brand and high level of service. Quality management is an integral part of our business. We will do our best to ensure that you experience exceptionally positive emotions when working with Cyprus Private Jets.
Company office in Riga
Address: P133, Mārupe, LV-1053, Latvia (Riga International Airport)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 6:30 to 00:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Hamburg
Address: Flughafenstr. 1-3, 22335 Hamburg, Germany (Flughafen Hamburg)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 00:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Popular customer questions and answers from our experts:
Tell us the main stages of organizing a business jet flight
Can the customer ask for a replacement crew?
Cyprus Private Jets cooperates with professional crews of pilots and flight attendants who have extensive experience working on different models of business jets. We introduce the client to the team that will fly the plane and serve passengers in the cabin in advance. This makes it possible to ask them any questions and clarify the most important points. As a rule, after personal acquaintance, the desire to change the flight crew disappears. However, if a replacement is still necessary for the client, then we, for our part, will do everything possible to find a flight crew that suits all parameters.
Are there conditions for working, holding meetings, and solving other business issues in the business jet cabin?
In most cases, the salons of private planes have Internet access, there are stations for charging gadgets and separate zones for work. When submitting an application, you need to specify the type of flight. Cyprus Private Jets, for its part, will do everything possible to ensure that passengers, if necessary, can continue to work on a laptop, hold a remote meeting, and give orders to subordinates left on the ground.
In what ways does your company offer to pay for the rental of an airplane?
Cyprus Private Jets offers its customers several options for paying for services – in cash at the company's office, by bank transfer, or by card. It is possible to pay for the flight using cryptocurrency. If necessary, we will be able to issue an invoice. The selected payment option and the terms of payment are always prescribed in the contract.
After signing the contract, is it possible to increase the number of business jet passengers?
Yes, there is nothing complicated in this, but only under one condition – the capacity of the board should be sufficient to accommodate additional people. In this case, the rental fee also increases, but only for the cost of VIP service and meals on the plane. We recommend that you submit the final passenger list no later than one day before departure, this will allow us to organize meals and service on board so that it fully satisfies the client and his guests.
What package of documents do I need to provide when booking a business jet?
When submitting an application, a person booking a flight for himself or for a company of relatives and friends will have to provide only an identity document. If the plane is booked for a legal entity, the company's details will be required.
How can I book a business jet?
In Cyprus Private Jets planes are booked as it is convenient for the client. He/she can personally come to the office and leave a request or contact us by phone and email. The request is then processed, the information necessary for the organization of the flight is clarified, and we provide the customer with a choice of several business jets suitable for his/her requirements.
After selecting the aircraft, a contract is concluded and signed with the client. Be sure to clarify whether a transfer is necessary or not, we can also assist in finding and booking accommodation. After agreeing on all the nuances, a contract is drawn up and signed.
How does a charter flight differ from a regular one?
A charter flight differs from a regularly scheduled flight in the fact that it is prepared individually in each case. The client chooses the date and time of departure, the route of the aircraft, and indicates whether stops are necessary on the way. The customer also approves the menu, relying primarily on their desires.
A scheduled flight is a flight that is prepared in advance, sometimes several months before the departure date. The plane is flying on an approved route, and it cannot deviate to the side. It is impossible to change the schedule of such a liner.
Is it acceptable to be late for a charter flight?
It is allowed to be late for a rented plane for a period not longer than one hour. However, it is advisable to warn the personal manager about this as early as possible. If you are flying on the Jet Sharing system, then delays are not allowed. A flight using this system is organized for several people at once, some of them may be in a hurry for connecting flights, so a delay on the way may completely disrupt their plans. The same applies to private flights using the Empty Legs system.
If you order a VIP service, will the registration on board be faster?
Yes, VIP service simplifies and speeds up registration. According to a copy of the client's passport, the personal manager will go through all the registration procedures in advance. Business jet passengers will only have to arrive at the terminal within about 30 minutes before departure. After the screening, they immediately receive boarding passes. It remains only to wait for information about the readiness of the board for departure and go to the plane's ramp.
What are the differences between a business jet and conventional civil aviation aircraft?
Business aviation uses some of the safest and most modern aircraft of recent generations. The comfortable cabins of such liners are equipped with transformable furniture, noise reduction, and air conditioning systems. Pressure equalizing installations are switched on at altitude. There are areas for charging gadgets in the cabin, and many planes have separate compartments for work and rest. In such conditions, the flight can be compared to staying in the best rooms of famous hotels in Europe.
The difference between business jets and civil airliners can also be considered their sufficiently high speed, many private planes can cover a distance of 8-12 thousand km not only quickly but also without landing for refueling. The exclusive liners have a full kitchen, a bathroom with a shower, and a bedroom. If necessary, a pet can be transported in the cabin of such an aircraft.
Can a business jet passenger order vegetarian meals?
Catering involves the delivery of any dishes pre-ordered by the customer booking the plane. We find out the culinary tastes of passengers and select the menu based on them. Dishes are ordered from the best restaurants in your region. It is also advisable to specify the size of portions and preferences in drinks. Passengers with allergies are advised to immediately specify all food allergens – the menu will be compiled taking into account this information.
Cyprus Private Jets employees can properly organize meals for babies, breastfeeding mothers, and people who follow diet therapy or eat exclusively vegetarian food. We guarantee not only the high taste qualities of the dishes but their freshness and beautiful presentation.
If a departure on a charter flight is urgently needed, how much can you arrange it for?
Not always a flight to another city or country is planned in advance. Sometimes there is an urgent need to be in the right place as soon as possible. Cyprus Private Jets operates without interruptions seven days a week, so you can contact us both day and night. We will try our best to arrange a flight within 3-5 hours. This time is often enough for our air brokers to be able to find a suitable business jet, send all the necessary requests to aviation services, and call the crew. All work is clearly distributed among specialists, so overlays happen extremely rarely. After the flight is agreed upon, the customer signs the contract, makes the payment, and can board.
Are all airports available for business aviation or not?
When booking an airplane, a business aviation client can choose absolutely any airport for takeoff and landing. Business aviation planes can land even where landing for civilian models is prohibited.
Cyprus Private Jets considers each aviation task individually. We can offer combined flights in order for our customers to spend as little time on the road as possible and at the same time land as close as possible to the final destination. This is the name of flights involving a helicopter, this is especially necessary if the runway is too short for the landing of the liner.
What procedures do passengers undergo in the VIP terminal?
Passengers of the booked business jet need to arrive at the airport within approximately 20-30 minutes before the departure time specified in the contract. The personal manager needs to inform the make and number of the car that will take you to the territory of the air hub within about a day in advance. This is necessary for unhindered access to the territory.
At the terminal, passengers submit their passports for verification. You should immediately specify which bags you will take to the salon and which ones need to be loaded into the cargo compartment. Then you need to wait for the issuance of a boarding pass, after which you can go onboarding. Those passengers who plan to issue a declaration or Tax-Free at the terminal need to arrive at the airport within about 40 minutes before departure.
Can your company deliver food from the restaurant specified by the customer?
There are restaurants that are officially engaged in the preparation of on-board meals. We can deliver any selected dishes from such restaurants. However, the employees of our company will do everything possible to deliver dishes from the places specified by the client when drawing up the contract.
After agreeing on the route, can it be changed?
It is quite possible to change the flight of a business jet on an already selected and agreed route in most cases for an additional fee. However, Cyprus Private Jets cannot always solve this issue positively. This is primarily due to the fact that route correction may require certain shifts in other flights and obtaining new slots, which is often difficult to do.
Is it possible to register 2-5 more passengers on a booked business jet within a few hours before departure?
This is acceptable if the capacity of the board is sufficient. So, for example, when booking an aircraft designed for 10-12 people, you can take no more than 4-6 people on board instead of the specified 6. However, it should also be taken into account that if you want to make changes, it is sometimes necessary to take into account the direction of the route. In some European countries, additional permits must be obtained for the departure of passengers not previously mentioned, and this may take time, which in turn leads to a flight delay. Accordingly, it is recommended to negotiate additional air passengers with an air broker within at least 24 hours in advance, then, there will be no overlaps.
Is it possible to cancel the departure of an already paid plane?
The client can refuse to fly on a business jet at any time. However, the sooner this is done, the less likely it is to pay fines. If the flight is canceled within less than 24 hours before the time specified in the contract, the rent will most often have to be paid in full.
However, Cyprus Private Jets always tries to act in the interests of clients, so our lawyers will do everything possible to solve the problem, and ultimately the penalties should be minimal.
Is it possible to connect to Wi-Fi and make a phone call in the cabin of a business jet?
The availability of high-speed Internet and satellite communications depends on the model of the liner. Upgraded aircraft and business jets of the latest releases, as a rule, have transmitters that provide stable communication. And this, in turn, makes it possible not to interrupt communication with loved ones, hold meetings, or work on a laptop. However, it should be borne in mind that the high–speed interior is paid separately - for every hour of use.
If you need Wi-Fi and telephone communication with the ground during the flight, then these requirements must be specified in the application. In this case, the Cyprus Private Jets aviation expert will look for only those business jets in the database that will meet these parameters.
Is smoking allowed in the cabin of a private plane?
Smoking is not allowed on all business aircraft. Passengers need to indicate in advance that they need a smoking board. The operator will pick up the liner where the conditions for smoking during the flight are provided. Elite models have separate seats for those who cannot do without smoking.
Those who fly in the Jet Sharing format will be allowed to smoke in the cabin only if other flight participants do not mind.
What information should customers receive after the flight is allowed?
After determining the date of departure and the exact time, the client is given a contract certified with seals and signatures. Our customers receive a Flight Brief via smartphone or email within 24 hours before the scheduled flight. This term in business aviation refers to the entire program of the upcoming flight, indicating the model of the business jet, its main flight characteristics, and transfer features. Customers also receive information about the crew and contacts of those services at the airport that may be required at the departure and arrival stage.
Are there restrictions on passengers' personal baggage in business aviation?
Passengers can take as many things as they can fit in the luggage compartment on board a business jet. At the stage of choosing an aircraft, the customer can also get acquainted with the dimensions of the luggage compartment and then navigate them, collecting bags for the flight.
If it is necessary to transport oversized luggage, you need to warn the air broker about this beforehand. Focusing on this information, Cyprus Private Jets will select a board on which all passengers will comfortably accommodate, and there will be room for personal belongings and non-standard items in size and weight.
Does your company provide a transfer service?
Yes, we can take passengers to the departure airport on comfortable transport, and after landing, we will provide a car that will comfortably deliver them to their place of residence.
Can you help book a hotel room, a private apartment, a yacht, or a helicopter?
Cyprus Private Jets provides a full range of concierge services that can make a stay in a new country as comfortable as possible for the client. A personal manager will choose accommodation based on the client's wishes and book it, rent a car for a certain time, and help buy tickets for sports events and concerts.
Conditions for booking and approving a private flight
After submitting the application and agreeing on the nuances of the flight, the client will have to provide copies of the documents of the business jet passengers. They are necessary to obtain permits from the aviation services of specific states. Sometimes there are difficulties in obtaining access to the departure of the aircraft or its landing, unfortunately, some responsible persons delay their issuance. In such situations, Cyprus Private Jets tries to use the already established connections and enlists the help of service managers who will help solve this issue. In most cases, this approach gives a positive result, that is, in 95% of cases, our clients receive all the necessary permissions.
More about Cyprus Private Jets
How does your company differ from other air brokers?
Initially, we always try to fulfill all our obligations so that our customers are completely satisfied with the result. The main thing for our company is the comfort of passengers. We make the flight pleasant at all its stages, starting from the application and ending with comprehensive assistance after landing. Almost all requests of the flight customer are always fully fulfilled.
How do you rate your employees?
Every employee of Cyprus Private Jets is valuable. Our specialists are perfectly able to cope with the duties assigned to them by specialized education and close interaction with colleagues. We have a team of professionals working, each of whom performs his part of the work on each application. Most of our employees are fluent in foreign languages, so negotiations with foreign aviation services do not cause difficulties. We are constantly improving customer interaction programs, striving to improve our service, and are currently considered one of the best business aviation companies operating in Europe.
Why is cooperation with your company beneficial for customers?
The organization of the flight by our employees implies the exact fulfillment of all obligations, even in cases when it is necessary to make every effort to solve the tasks set. We offer first-class service, an individual approach, and all guarantees that meet international standards to each client who has contacted us.
Does your company have a responsibility for the preservation of personal data and personal information of customers?
Cyprus Private Jets guarantees complete flight confidentiality. All passenger data are known only to the manager who draws up the contract and is responsible for the organization of the flight. Each of our employees signs an agreement on the non-proliferation of customer information when applying for a job. We store data about all our passengers in those systems, hacking which is practically impossible. The privacy of our customers is reliably protected, we can guarantee for sure that third parties will not find out about the planned or completed flight from us.
Cyprus Private Jets Guarantees
What can you expect when canceling a scheduled flight by an air broker or a client?
If the departure of a business jet is canceled by the customer himself, then we try to make sure that the penalty is as minimal as possible. If our company cancels the flight itself, we guarantee not only the full return of the payment already made but also the receipt of compensation by the client.
Is there business jet flight insurance?
This is an indispensable clause of the contract. If you don’t have passenger insurance, aviation services cannot allow the departure of any airliner.
Features of the Empty Legs service
What is the Empty Legs service?
In aviation, “Empty Legs” is used to refer to return flights, that is, those private planes that, after delivering passengers to the destination airport, return to the base with an empty cabin. Anyone can book a return flight if they are flying in the right direction. The cost of a flight using the Empty Legs system is 30-70% cheaper compared to the classic business jet armor. At the same time, this service fully includes all the advantages of business aviation.
What are the distinctive features of Empty Legs?
As for business aviation customers, the most attractive thing is the price. However, it is precisely because of the affordable cost that several passengers can apply for a flight at the same time. Therefore, if there is a suitable offer on the air broker's website for you to fly in the Empty Legs format, it is advisable to book the plane immediately.
Is it possible to fly on business aviation planes at a discount?
If you want to make a private flight but the budget is limited – we suggest considering 3 relevant options:
- Book a plane flying after the flight to the home airport empty (booking according to the Empty Legs format);
- Rent a seat on an airplane using the Jet Sharing system;
- Divide the full cost of renting a business jet into 2-3 families, a company of colleagues or friends (find fellow travelers).
Cyprus Private Jets operators are ready to tell you about all the nuances of the methods described above and will be happy to help you book a flight.
Does the Empty Legs flight have a different level of service compared to a regular flight?
Cyprus Private Jets never deviates from the service standards accepted in business aviation. All passengers, regardless of the type of flight they have booked, can count on full comfort and fulfillment of all obligations specified in the contract.
Features of flights with animals
Is it allowed to transport pets in the cabin of a private plane?
On board a business jet, pets can be transported directly in the cabin of the aircraft, next to themselves. However, when flying to another country, it is necessary to clarify the rules for importing animals into the state. Most often, a veterinary passport and certain vaccinations are required. Cyprus Private Jets aviation experts will guide you regarding the current requirements and laws, both in the country of departure and arrival. We have extensive experience in organizing flights for dogs, cats, and other pets.
Is it possible to take an animal on a flight regardless of its weight?
It is allowed to transport animals weighing up to 13 kg in the cabin of private planes. However, if necessary, we can allow dogs or other pets weighing up to 50 kg to be taken on board. A special durable carrier is required for the transportation, or the animal will need to be secured on a leash in a certain place of the cabin.
Will it be necessary to buy a separate place for the animal?
Those who have completely bought a private plane or are flying on the Empty legs system do not need to pay separately for the animal.
Is it possible to release a pet from the carrier during the flight?
If the flight lasts more than 3 hours, then most crews allow the animal to be released from the carrier for a while. However, this point must be clarified in advance with your personal manager.
What do you do if an animal has damaged the upholstery, interior trim, or stained the coverings?
When drawing up the contract, we can include the amount that fully or partially compensates for the costs of cleaning and restoring the interior. If this item is not present, then you will need to pay for the dry cleaning after the careless actions of the animal.
Can you guarantee the complete safety of all passengers flying on your planes?
We are confident in the professionalism of all official services directly involved in the preparation of the flight. It largely determines the safety of the flight throughout its entire length. Cyprus Private Jets also guarantees the reliability of all aircraft involved in flights, we strictly monitor the passage of maintenance and will provide you only with those liners that have been thoroughly inspected by specialists before the flight.
How are business jets checked for the absence of technical malfunctions?
Special ground services are responsible for timely technical inspection and maintenance of aircraft. The responsible employee monitors compliance with the deadlines of all types of maintenance, conducts testing of the most important aircraft systems, and a team of specialists prepares the board for departure. In business aviation, all private planes are upgraded every few years – new navigation equipment is installed, which increases flight safety.
How do you assess the level of training of your pilots?
In business aviation, pilots are paid a good salary, so air brokers have the opportunity to choose the best professionals in their field. Hiring is accompanied by testing skills in conditions close to real. Pilots are accepted into the staff only if the medical board has confirmed their excellent mental and physical health. Cyprus Private Jets cooperates only with those pilots who have certificates for managing a specific business jet model. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that if a business jet belongs to a specific operator, in most cases, a specific inventory is already assigned to it.
If you feel worse in the air, will the flight attendants be able to provide professional assistance to the passenger?
Flight attendants are allowed to work only after passing medical care courses and passing exams.
What should I do if a passenger was injured during the flight?
Initially, the flight attendant assesses the nature of the injury and, based on this, provides first aid – immobilizes the limb, applies a bandage, and gives an anesthetic. After landing, the personal manager calls an ambulance, and the victim is taken to a medical facility.
What should I do if my luggage is lost or damaged?
It is extremely difficult for business aviation passengers to lose their luggage since all things are in the cargo compartment of a rented aircraft. However, our company also additionally insures luggage not only from loss, but also from damage.
Are there cases of cheating passengers in business aviation?
Private aviation has been actively developing. It is not surprising that its market is gradually being filled with new air carriers. Unfortunately, some of them rely only on making a quick profit, that is, they are created in order to collect money from gullible citizens. If you don’t want to fall for the tricks of scammers, it is necessary to approach the choice of an air carrier responsibly. It is best to trust those companies that have been working for more than 5 years, conclude an official contract with the client, and provide all the necessary documentation. The endless postponement of the departure date, the replacement of the business jet chosen by the client to another board, the increase in payment, the imposition of unnecessary services almost always indicate that the air broker is unscrupulous and does not deserve trust.
Cyprus Private Jets has been known in business aviation in Europe for more than 14 years. We work in compliance with European standards of service, and non-fulfillment of obligations by our employees leads to the imposition of huge fines on the company, so we always try to make sure that the interests of each client are fully respected.
What if the client is denied permission to leave the country or banned from entering the destination country?
The contract with each client of Cyprus Private Jets is made individually. It prescribes all the risks that are most likely for the business jet customer. Even before drawing up the contract, our lawyers carefully study the nuances of the upcoming flight so we bring only reliable information to the client. The customer's signature in the contract indicates that he fully agrees with all the points and has no claims in case of force majeure situations. For its part, the legal department of our company does everything to ensure that the client receives the documents he needs for departure. We can request information from customs in advance to avoid such risks in the future.
If the risks are spelled out in the contract, and the aviation services do not give permission for departure, then the air broker is obliged to reimburse the client for the entire amount spent on booking a business jet.
Service for passengers with limited mobility and persons with disabilities
Is there an escort service in your company for those who find it difficult to move independently?
Accompanying disabled citizens is a mandatory point of standard service. A special employee meets passengers with disabilities at the airport and provides them with all necessary assistance before boarding the aircraft. Our employees help to pass customs and passport control, ensure the convenience of moving around the building, and track the loading of luggage. On board, a business jet, experienced flight attendants look after passengers with limited mobility.
Is it necessary to inform your company in advance about the flight of a passenger with disabilities?
Yes, it is best to report that there will be a passenger with limited mobility on board at the time of application. This will allow us to carefully design the flight so that at each of its stages, a physically limited person is in the most comfortable conditions.
Is the escort service paid separately?
No additional payment is required if only the standard service of a passenger with limited mobility is ordered when booking the aircraft. The service included in it can be clarified with the operator when submitting an application.
Rules for the organization of medical flights
What documents do I need to provide to arrange a medical flight?
A medical flight is organized on the basis of a certificate of discharge from a medical institution, it indicates the diagnosis of the passenger, the conditions for transportation by air, and the number of accompanying persons. You will also need an identity card and all the official documents that ordinary tourists need for a flight to another country.
How does a medical flight differ from a regular flight?
Transportation of a seriously ill or bedridden passenger for treatment to a specialized clinic in another city or state on a regular business jet is impossible since, in this case, it will be difficult to comply with all the conditions of a safe flight. A sanitary flight is organized for such clients. It is possible on a special medical aircraft, which is already initially equipped with everything necessary for transporting seriously ill people and providing emergency assistance in the air.
If the injury is not too serious, you can send the client to the destination on a business jet. However, the plane is additionally being prepared for departure. The interfering installations of stretchers and chair equipment are removed from the cabin. Instead, the Lifeport module is installed, it includes a place for the patient in a supine position, a set of life support devices, and devices for measuring physical data and administering drugs.
Seriously ill passengers are sent on a flight only together with a team of paramedics. They monitor the passenger's condition throughout the journey, administer drugs if necessary, and provide emergency assistance if the state of health worsens. Doctors manage the loading and unloading of the patient and accompany him to the clinic.
How does a seriously ill person check-in for a medical flight?
The accompanying person is responsible for the paperwork in the departure area. The patient is taken directly to the plane by a regular car or ambulance. Passengers on stretchers or wheelchairs are lifted on board by ambulift.
When ordering a medical board to transport a patient, how many escorts can be on board?
A sanitary flight is prepared on the basis of a medical certificate. According to it, the recommended number of accompanying persons is indicated. In most cases, it is permissible to get only one accompanying person. However, when organizing the transportation of a seriously ill, paralyzed, or overweight patient, 1-2 more people may help.
Jet Sharing – what conditions can a passenger expect?
Where can I fly using the Jet Sharing system?
Chair-based aircraft rental is possible in any direction. However, most often, the flight in the Jet Sharing format is organized by air brokers at the most popular tourist locations, that is, to those places where foreigners prefer to fly on VIP holidays. Most flights are operated within the European Union and CIS countries. In rare cases, this service is used for intercontinental flights.
How does a Jet Sharing flight differ from a business class flight?
In the business class of an ordinary civil aircraft, passengers fly in slightly better conditions than in budget seats. Jet Sharing, despite the significant difference in price from the classic business jet flight, retains all the main advantages of business aviation. Passengers fly on comfortable private planes, departures take place through VIP terminals. We also note that customers can count on premium service throughout the flight. At the same time, an average of 4 to 10 people fly in the cabin, which makes you feel very comfortable.
Now, the majority of passengers who prefer to fly around Europe in business class of a conventional aircraft try to purchase tickets available under the Jet Sharing program whenever possible.
Is it possible to divide the cost of a flight according to the Jet Sharing format into 2-3 families?
If the capacity of the business jet allows, then individual families can buy seats in it. You can also organize a Jet Sharing flight yourself if you find like-minded people or friends with whom you can share the rental cost. For our part, we will also try to help you find travel companions for specific dates and directions.
What parameters affect the cost of a passenger seat if a flight using the Jet Sharing format is selected?
The ticket price, according to the chair rental format, is calculated individually in each case. The cost of the service depends on the cost of the flight hour of the business jet, its capacity, and the fullness of the cabin. The price also includes meals on board and service in airport business halls and VIP terminals.
If there are no flights under the chair rental program at the time of submitting the application, what can I do?
There are not always seats on planes flying on the Jet Sharing system, which is explained primarily by their favorable cost. Therefore, if there is no offer from an air broker, you can:
- Independently assemble a team of passengers who are ready to fly according to the Jet Sharing format. The service, in this case, will be more expensive compared to booking one seat but cheaper than booking a business jet completely;
- Apply to an air broker for a flight in the chair rental option. Cyprus Private Jets employees will do everything possible to find fellow travelers for the client who also needs to fly in the same direction. The departure date must also be agreed upon with all passengers.
If not all seats on the plane flying on the Jet Sharing system are redeemed, will the flight take place?
Cyprus Private Jets fully fulfills all its obligations. According to the chair rental format, our business jets take off on a pre-specified date. Passengers can be sure that if they have paid for the flight and received confirmation from the air broker, the flight will be carried out strictly according to schedule.
Are additional discounts available?
In the salons of airplanes departing from the airport using the Jet Sharing system, the cost of all seats is the same. The possibility of obtaining an individual discount can be discussed with a personal manager at the stage of drafting the contract.
Can I miss my flight?
In the case of the usual booking of a business jet, that is, when the plane is paid for by one customer, it is possible to delay the departure of the board for about 1-2 hours. The organization of a flight in the Jet Sharing format already excludes this possibility since all other passengers are not obliged to wait for one person. However, if most of them are late, then a delay of an hour is also acceptable.