We will arrange a flight on a private Nextan plane
Cyprus Private Jets company provides a full range of business aviation services. We organize private flights around the world. More than 1800 models of Nextan aircraft are available for the company's customers, as well as about 4700 models from other business jet manufacturers. Local flights to Europe and CIS countries are a priority for us. Thanks to the developed infrastructure and accumulated business connections, we can offer the most favorable prices and booking conditions in these areas.
Air brokers will help you choose the best option for you based on your preferences and flight route. You can find out the cost of renting Nextan by filling out the online calculator form on the website, by the above phone numbers, or by e-mail at email@example.com Also, you can always contact our official representative office in Cyprus, in the city of Limassol. Urgent departures from the international airports of Larnaca and Paphos are possible. Nextant Aerospace was founded not so long ago – in 2007, and its main activity is the modernization of obsolete airliners.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
We will quickly calculate the cost of a private flight
Features of Nextant Aerospace aircraft
The prototype of modern Nextan jet aircraft was the outdated Beechjet/Hawker 400 model. The management of Nextant Aerospace decided not only to improve the cosmetic appearance of the aircraft but also engaged in a deep modernization of its design and filling. The old engines were replaced with more powerful, economical, and reliable ones. The latest noise absorption system has been introduced, and the wiring concept has been completely changed. Digital avionics has been supplemented with satellite navigation and weather radar, and the up-to-date information in real-time is now clearly displayed on three color screens.
The interior space of the cabin has expanded due to the reinforcement of the body with new elements. There are improved electronics and aircraft control. Thanks to all the changes, the flight range without refueling of the new Nextan business jet has increased by almost half compared to the prototype.
2 models of light aircraft for business aviation are being produced under the brand name of Nextant Aerospace so far:
- 400 XT. The flight range on such an aircraft can reach up to 3713 km without refueling. Nextant 400 XT reaches speeds of up to 850 km/h. Fuel consumption has been reduced by 32%, and the time required to climb has been reduced by a third. This model of an aircraft can be requested for rental if a flight of up to 4 people is required. The cabin has satellite communication and Internet, multimedia equipment. Clear control systems are installed. The minimum noise level and LED lighting sources provide complete comfort during the flight;
- 400 XTI. It is a more advanced version of the first Nextant 400 XT model. The cabin of this plane accommodates up to 7 passengers, and the speed has been increased to 872 km/h. The interior design has been changed – the space above the head has been increased due to the use of carbon fiber cladding in the fuselage, the ergonomic chairs are adjustable. There is a separate bar for making drinks and a bathroom in the tail section.
Nextant Aerospace has not stopped there and is engaged in new developments in the field of modernization of outdated aircraft models. Therefore, it is possible that business aviation will be replenished with innovative models of aircraft in the future.
Private flight prices
Aviation broker "Cyprus Private Jets" provides business aviation services in Cyprus. We specialize in private flights to Europe and CIS countries. For 14 years of successful work, the company has managed to accumulate extensive experience and capabilities for the implementation of aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 7,900 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light and large airliners. The company's experts will help you choose the right private jet for you, based on the flight route, budget and client's wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 7 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them. If you do not like any of the offers, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option for you. The company "Cyprus Private Jets" works with its own unique base of private jets, which has no analogues. It combines 3 European and 1 Cypriot catalogs, which are complemented by our own well-established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. In addition, our database includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights, which allows you to find various flight options based on your budget and preferences. We work according to European business aviation standards and guarantee an individual approach.
If you want to know the cost of a private jet flight on a given route, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35796346595. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available. The operator will answer you as soon as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. If you want to know any additional information, please indicate the flight route (airport of departure and arrival), dates, number of passengers and wishes for the aircraft. You can also find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the site:
The exact cost of the aircraft can be calculated only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the cost of the flight for free and offer you several options, taking into account the budget you specified. On average, the calculation and search for a suitable aircraft takes from 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be happy to assist you!
Prices for international private flights
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
What affects the cost of the flight?
The key price-forming factor in business aviation is the class of the business jet and the year of its release. The cost of flying on the newest aircraft with innovative equipment will be more expensive than on older models. The second most important element is the route and its distance.
Moreover, other equally important factors affect the final cost:
- The price of a flight hour, it most often depends on the season;
- Flight routes – intercontinental flights are much more expensive than European ones;
- The need for de-icing treatment of the aircraft body;
- Chartering the aircraft in the parking lot while waiting for passengers;
- Features of airport service. VIP service involves the involvement of employees who will provide all possible assistance at the airport and help to go through all the procedures before the flight. This is very convenient and reduces the waiting time, but also increases the cost of the service;
- Requirements for catering on board. Ordering restaurant dishes, especially exotic ones, also increases the cost of a charter flight.
The price of the flight increases in proportion to the additional services ordered. Transfer, booking of accommodation, special interior design require the involvement of additional resources, which affects the final cost of a business jet flight. However, all prices are fixed in the contract at the stage of approval. You can get the exact figures from your personal manager after processing the application. You can also use the online calculator on the website, but its data are indicative.
agreeing on additional services
and making payments
about the flight,
all the details
the VIP terminal
of the airport
at the appointed time
If you fly frequently, know your planned budget for the flight and don't want to waste time choosing an aircraft, take advantage of our advantageous package deals. We have prepared 4 optimal flight options that fully include a full range of business aviation services. Each client will be able to choose the appropriate option based on the goals and the planned route. Our air brokers will tell you in detail about each package and help you choose the best one for your tasks.
1) Connect Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 4000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 2 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 4 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Embraer Phenom 100, Embraer Phenom 300, Cesna CJ 1, Cesna CJ 2, Cesna CJ 3.
This package belongs to budget options and is ideal for flights within Europe. The Connect Package is often chosen for short one-day trips over short distances. You will get all the benefits of business aviation, without overpaying.
2) Premium Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 8000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 3,5-4 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 6 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Cesna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750, Hawker 800 XP.
This package is the most balanced in terms of price and quality. The Premium Package is ideal for flights within Europe, short to medium distances. Clients note that this package is optimally suited for the case when an individual flight is needed without additional expenses.
3) Luxe Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 20000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 6 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 18 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650, Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Gulfstream 200, Gulfstream 280.
This package features more comfortable private jets, which are ideal for long flights over long distances. With the Luxe Package, you can travel non-stop from Cyprus to any part of Europe. In addition, business jets of this category are suitable for transcontinental flights.
4) Elite package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 45000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 14 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 15 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550, Gulfstream 650, etc.
This package is the most premium and includes the highest level of service and comfort. The private jets included in the Elite package are ideal for long-haul flights to other continents. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of business aviation, without restrictions.
Booking a charter flight with "Cyprus Private Jets" means maximum comfort, absolute safety and efficient time management. You choose where and when to go, save time waiting for a flight and booking a ticket. It doesn't matter where you travel - in Europe or in the CIS, you will receive high-quality service for pilots and flight attendants, the most comfortable conditions on board.
The booking price includes:
- rental of a private jet with a pilot and crew;
- payment of slots and airport taxes along the entire route;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing the client or persons authorized by him about the progress of the flight;
- car parking at airports;
- use of the VIP terminal for waiting for a flight;
- any consultations with the air broker, as well as access to the cocierge service;
- fast customs and passport control services.
The aircraft rental price does not include:
- extending the airport's operating hours if necessary;
- mobile internet on board;
- exclusive meals that we will deliver from your favorite restaurants and cafes;
- accompaniment of doctors during medical flights;
- aircraft anti-icing treatment.
Examples of completed business aviation flights
|Larnaca — Rome||Citation XLS+||12||20 000 €|
|Larnaca — Geneva||Phenom 300E||9||31 000 €|
|Larnaca — Olbia||Hawker 750||8||29 000 €|
|Paphos — Chambery||Piper M600||5||21 000 €|
|Paphos — Munich||Global 6000||14||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Lyon||Challenger 350||9||41 000 €|
|Larnaca — Nice||Challenger 604||11||39 000 €|
|Larnaca — Athens||Pilatus PC12 NGX||8||11 000 €|
|Paphos — Tel Aviv||Falcon 2000LX||10||23 000 €|
|Larnaca — Cannes||Citation CJ3+||7||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Brussels||Citation XLS Gen 2||8||35 000 €|
|Paphos — Almaty||Challenger 605||12||55 000 €|
|Larnaca — Krakow||Learjet 60XR||7||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — London||Legacy 500||10||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Paris||Citation XLS+||9||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Berlin||Learjet 75||9||32 000 €|
|Paphos — Copenhagen||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madrid||Citation CJ4 Gen2||8||41 000 €|
|Paphos — Amsterdam||Challenger 300||9||45 000 €|
|Larnaca — Salzburg||Global 6000||14||36 000 €|
|Larnaca — Malta||Phenom 300E||9||26 000 €|
|Larnaca — Stockholm||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Maldives||Legacy 650||13||85 000 €|
|Paphos — Seychelles||Challenger 350||8||85 000 €|
|Larnaca — Phuket||Challenger 605||12||94 000 €|
|Larnaca — Helsinki||Phenom 300||9||30 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madeira||Gulfstream G-280||10||68 000 €|
|Paphos — Monaco||Citation Latitude||9||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Birmingham||Challenger 350||9||46 000 €|
|Paphos — Turku||Challenger 604||11||44 000 €|
Advantages of renting business jets
The catalog of the Cyprus Private Jets air broker presents more than a hundred models of Nextan business jets. A personal consultant will help you choose the right option based on your route, preferences, and planned budget. The rental of liners is especially popular among businessmen, show business stars, athletes, and politicians. Many of the representatives of these groups prefer to travel by their own plane. However, its content almost always turns out to be unprofitable from the point of view of finance. Renting a private jet is a more practical and comfortable option – because you can flexibly select a business jet for each of your flights. When ordering a service from us, you get:
- A fully prepared business jet with an experienced crew;
- The ability to independently choose the model and brand of the aircraft;
- Organization of departure in case of urgent need within 3-5 hours.
The Nextant flight is possible anywhere in the world. The route is developed, taking into account all the wishes of the client. Our company works closely with the airports of Cyprus, so it can arrange departure from Paphos and Larnaca at any time. The cost is calculated at the stage of approval of the business jet, after which it is fixed in the official contract. We will be glad to help you in organizing a private flight!
Terms of payment and refund if necessary
You can pay for a private flight using an invoice, bank transfer, or card. We try to be as flexible as possible, and in some cases, we will be able to accept payment in cash or using cryptocurrency. The company guarantees the preservation of the client's personal data and is always ready to consider alternative payment methods for services. We provide a full package of documents for accounting statements. We provide services to both individuals and legal entities.
The conditions for the refund of payment in case of flight cancellation or in force majeure situations are prescribed in the contract and are negotiated individually. In many ways, they depend on the chosen business jet since operators and owners of aircraft set individual conditions for canceling flights. If this is our fault, then Cyprus Private Jets will fully refund the funds. If the passenger refuses to fly, we will do everything possible to ensure that the fine is minimal for you.
Cyprus Private Jets team of employees
The high expertise of Cyprus Private Jets among similar air brokers in Europe is primarily due to the professionalism of our employees. Each member of our close-knit team has specialized education and extensive experience in business aviation. We have unique contacts with operators and owners of aircraft based at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. Due to this, our clients have access to exclusive booking conditions for business jets and the possibility of urgent departures on the day of the request.
In addition to expertise in aviation, when choosing employees, we pay attention to the breadth of views and the way of thinking of candidates. That is why our employees are real like-minded people who are interested in VIP tourism, sports, technology, and innovation. Cyprus Private Jets employs people who are interested in active development in business aviation and related industries. We are open to new experiences and a flexible approach to solving tasks. The company's employees speak leading European languages (English, German, French, Russian, and Greek). Contracts and additional documentation are provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by official certificates and awards, which can be found in the presentation on the website. We always take care of the comfort of our customers and try to make sure that they get the most pleasant flight experience.
Our company is always open for constructive communication and dialogue. You can ask your questions, express wishes and evaluate the work of our employees by writing directly to the heads of departments:
Vanessa Walsh - Head of the Limassol office (email: email@example.com).
Simon Allen - Head of the Larnaca office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nicolas Andreou - Head of the Paphos office (email: email@example.com).
Edgars Ozols - Head of the Riga office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sharon Wiggins - Head of the Hamburg office (email: email@example.com).
Catherine Chapman - Executive Director (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Richard Blake - Founder and CEO (email: email@example.com).