Private Jets at Paphos Airport
The second air harbor of the island of Cyprus, serving international flights, is the Paphos Airport. It occupies a much smaller territory than Larnaca, but the passenger terminal has everything to spend time waiting for departure in a comfortable environment. Cyprus Private Jets Company organizes private flights to Cyprus from European countries with landing and departure in Paphos. We will select a suitable business jet for you, taking into account all the nuances and wishes.
We have got 14 years of successful work in business aviation, and we have managed to create a unique base of contacts with the owners of airliners and operators. Therefore, we are ready to offer customers the most favorable conditions for booking and flights. The company's catalog includes more than 5,900 models of private aircraft. We will be glad to help you with the organization of flights from Paphos Airport.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
We will quickly calculate the cost of a private flight
The official name of the airport sounds like Paphos International Airport. It is located within 6.5 km from the city of the same name. International codes ICAO — LCPH, IATA — PFO. The airport operates around the clock, there is one runway with a concrete and asphalt coating. According to the technical conditions, the runway is suitable for receiving almost any type of aircraft. It provides access to popular resorts on the west coast of Cyprus, such as Limassol and Coral Bay. You can get to them by public transport, by taxi or by rented car. On a regular basis, planes arrive in Paphos from more than 50 cities in the EU countries.
The airport first opened 41 years ago in 1982. Initially, it served only about 200 passengers a day and no more than 4 aircraft. In 2006, a large-scale reconstruction was started, it concerned the modernization of the terminal and the territory. The new terminal was opened at the end of 2008. It is a two-storey building with an abundance of glass, mosaics on the floor and walls, antique sculptures installed in the halls. The departure and arrival areas are interconnected by a spacious lobby for the convenience of passengers. The terminal is equipped with 28 check-in counters, there are 7 boarding gates, and 22 parking lots are equipped for aircraft. Now Paphos Airport is a modern complex designed to serve about 2 million people a year. The total area of the renovated terminal is 18500 sq. m. meters.
Paphos Airport not only accepts regular and commercial flights but is also a Cyprus air force base with the call sign Andreas Papandreou. If necessary, the EU Air Force is used in emergency situations and for the delivery of humanitarian supplies to other countries. The air harbor mainly works with business aviation, so all customs procedures and passport control take a minimum of time. Passengers of even regular flights can arrive at the airport in a maximum of 2 hours – this time is quite enough to pass all the pre-flight formalities.
Private flight prices
Aviation broker "Cyprus Private Jets" provides business aviation services in Cyprus. We specialize in private flights to Europe and CIS countries. For 14 years of successful work, the company has managed to accumulate extensive experience and capabilities for the implementation of aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 7,900 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light and large airliners. The company's experts will help you choose the right private jet for you, based on the flight route, budget and client's wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 7 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them. If you do not like any of the offers, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option for you. The company "Cyprus Private Jets" works with its own unique base of private jets, which has no analogues. It combines 3 European and 1 Cypriot catalogs, which are complemented by our own well-established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. In addition, our database includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights, which allows you to find various flight options based on your budget and preferences. We work according to European business aviation standards and guarantee an individual approach.
If you want to know the cost of a private jet flight on a given route, you can send a request to email@example.com or call +35796346595. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available. The operator will answer you as soon as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. If you want to know any additional information, please indicate the flight route (airport of departure and arrival), dates, number of passengers and wishes for the aircraft. You can also find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the site:
The exact cost of the aircraft can be calculated only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the cost of the flight for free and offer you several options, taking into account the budget you specified. On average, the calculation and search for a suitable aircraft takes from 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be happy to assist you!
Price for 1 hour flight, depending on the type of private jet:
- Very Light Jets - price per hour from 2500 €, flight time up to 2 hours 30 minutes, 4-5 passengers;
- Light Jets - price per hour from 3000 €, flight time up to 2 hours 45 minutes - 3 hours 30 minutes, 5-8 passengers;
- Super Light Jets - price per hour from 4000 €, flight time up to 3 hours 45 minutes - 4 hours 30 minutes, 6-8 passengers;
- Midsize Jets - price per hour from 5000 €, flight time up to 4 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours 30 minutes, 6-9 passengers;
- Super Midsize Jets - price per hour from 6000 €, flight time up to 5 hours 30 minutes - 6 hours 30 minutes, 7-9 passengers;
- Large Jets - price per hour from 7000 €, flight time up to 6 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours 30 minutes, 10-12 passengers;
- Super Large Jets - price per hour from 8500 €, flight time up to 7 hours 50 minutes - 10 hours, 12-15 passengers;
- Long Range Jets - price per hour from 9500 €, flight time up to 10 - 14 hours, 12-15 passengers.
Prices are for the entire cabin/aircraft. Passenger tax, airport taxes and overnight expenses are not included.
Prices for international private flights
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Paphos (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
What affects the cost of the flight?
The key price-forming factor in business aviation is the class of the business jet and the year of its release. The cost of flying on the newest aircraft with innovative equipment will be more expensive than on older models. The second most important element is the route and its distance.
Moreover, other equally important factors affect the final cost:
- The price of a flight hour, it most often depends on the season;
- Flight routes – intercontinental flights are much more expensive than European ones;
- The need for de-icing treatment of the aircraft body;
- Chartering the aircraft in the parking lot while waiting for passengers;
- Features of airport service. VIP service involves the involvement of employees who will provide all possible assistance at the airport and help to go through all the procedures before the flight. This is very convenient and reduces the waiting time, but also increases the cost of the service;
- Requirements for catering on board. Ordering restaurant dishes, especially exotic ones, also increases the cost of a charter flight.
The price of the flight increases in proportion to the additional services ordered. Transfer, booking of accommodation, special interior design require the involvement of additional resources, which affects the final cost of a business jet flight. However, all prices are fixed in the contract at the stage of approval. You can get the exact figures from your personal manager after processing the application. You can also use the online calculator on the website, but its data are indicative.
If you fly frequently, know your planned budget for the flight and don't want to waste time choosing an aircraft, take advantage of our advantageous package deals. We have prepared 4 optimal flight options that fully include a full range of business aviation services. Each client will be able to choose the appropriate option based on the goals and the planned route. Our air brokers will tell you in detail about each package and help you choose the best one for your tasks.
1) Connect Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 4000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 2 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 4 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Embraer Phenom 100, Embraer Phenom 300, Cesna CJ 1, Cesna CJ 2, Cesna CJ 3.
This package belongs to budget options and is ideal for flights within Europe. The Connect Package is often chosen for short one-day trips over short distances. You will get all the benefits of business aviation, without overpaying.
2) Premium Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 8000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 3,5-4 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 6 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Cesna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750, Hawker 800 XP.
This package is the most balanced in terms of price and quality. The Premium Package is ideal for flights within Europe, short to medium distances. Clients note that this package is optimally suited for the case when an individual flight is needed without additional expenses.
3) Luxe Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 20000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 6 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 18 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650, Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Gulfstream 200, Gulfstream 280.
This package features more comfortable private jets, which are ideal for long flights over long distances. With the Luxe Package, you can travel non-stop from Cyprus to any part of Europe. In addition, business jets of this category are suitable for transcontinental flights.
4) Elite package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 45000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 14 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 15 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550, Gulfstream 650, etc.
This package is the most premium and includes the highest level of service and comfort. The private jets included in the Elite package are ideal for long-haul flights to other continents. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of business aviation, without restrictions.
Booking a charter flight with "Cyprus Private Jets" means maximum comfort, absolute safety and efficient time management. You choose where and when to go, save time waiting for a flight and booking a ticket. It doesn't matter where you travel - in Europe or in the CIS, you will receive high-quality service for pilots and flight attendants, the most comfortable conditions on board.
The booking price includes:
- rental of a private jet with a pilot and crew;
- payment of slots and airport taxes along the entire route;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing the client or persons authorized by him about the progress of the flight;
- car parking at airports;
- use of the VIP terminal for waiting for a flight;
- any consultations with the air broker, as well as access to the cocierge service;
- fast customs and passport control services.
The aircraft rental price does not include:
- extending the airport's operating hours if necessary;
- mobile internet on board;
- exclusive meals that we will deliver from your favorite restaurants and cafes;
- accompaniment of doctors during medical flights;
- aircraft anti-icing treatment.
Rental price depending on the type of aircraft
The cost of a flight hour depending on the type of aircraft:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2200 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 700 - 1400 nm
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 3:15 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 15.8 - 65.3 ft3
- Price per Hour - 2500 - 3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 1100 - 1900 nm
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 6.3 - 88.2 ft3
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3500 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1700 - 1900 (nm)
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Max flight time: 4:00 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 85 ft3
- Price per Hour - 3200 - 4500 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 1300 - 3000 nm
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:30 - 8:00 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 30.7 - 150 ft3
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4300 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 2400 - 4000 nm
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Max flight time: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 155 ft3
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8200 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3600 - 6000 nm
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Max flight time: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
- Baggage capacity: 115 - 317.8 ft3
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12500 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 2500 - 6700 nm
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Max flight time: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Baggage capacity: 140 - 325 ft3
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 15000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 3800 - 6100 nm
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 127 - 5297 ft3
- Price per Hour - 1500 - 2800 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 200 - 650 nm
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Max flight time: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 0 - 88.3 ft3
Knowing the type of business liner and the number of hours in the sky, you can calculate the basic cost of the flight. However, you still need to add 30% for fuel, 20% for parking, 15% for crew work, about 5% for air navigation services. If you want to make the calculation process easier for you, we will take these nuances on ourselves and announce the final price to you. And if necessary, we will provide full details, broken down by specific services.
Examples of completed business aviation flights
|Larnaca — Rome||Citation XLS+||12||20 000 €|
|Larnaca — Geneva||Phenom 300E||9||31 000 €|
|Larnaca — Olbia||Hawker 750||8||29 000 €|
|Paphos — Chambery||Piper M600||5||21 000 €|
|Paphos — Munich||Global 6000||14||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Lyon||Challenger 350||9||41 000 €|
|Larnaca — Nice||Challenger 604||11||39 000 €|
|Larnaca — Athens||Pilatus PC12 NGX||8||11 000 €|
|Paphos — Tel Aviv||Falcon 2000LX||10||23 000 €|
|Larnaca — Cannes||Citation CJ3+||7||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Brussels||Citation XLS Gen 2||8||35 000 €|
|Paphos — Almaty||Challenger 605||12||55 000 €|
|Larnaca — Krakow||Learjet 60XR||7||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — London||Legacy 500||10||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Paris||Citation XLS+||9||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Berlin||Learjet 75||9||32 000 €|
|Paphos — Copenhagen||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madrid||Citation CJ4 Gen2||8||41 000 €|
|Paphos — Amsterdam||Challenger 300||9||45 000 €|
|Larnaca — Salzburg||Global 6000||14||36 000 €|
|Larnaca — Malta||Phenom 300E||9||26 000 €|
|Larnaca — Stockholm||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Maldives||Legacy 650||13||85 000 €|
|Paphos — Seychelles||Challenger 350||8||85 000 €|
|Larnaca — Phuket||Challenger 605||12||94 000 €|
|Larnaca — Helsinki||Phenom 300||9||30 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madeira||Gulfstream G-280||10||68 000 €|
|Paphos — Monaco||Citation Latitude||9||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Birmingham||Challenger 350||9||46 000 €|
|Paphos — Turku||Challenger 604||11||44 000 €|
During the holiday season, Paphos serves more than 80 planes and business jets daily. The terminal has all the necessary infrastructure for passengers.
The airport's baggage service includes:
- Baggage packing point. Safe-Sac employees will carefully and professionally pack a suitcase and other things intended for transportation in just 1-2 minutes;
- Storage rooms. They are located in front of the registration area. The minimum storage period is 3 hours, the payment for this time is 3 euros, the payment per day is 20 euros;
- Luggage carts and porters' services.
The comfort of those tourists who travel with children is provided with:
- Baby strollers. You can get them for free in a special compartment;
- Rooms for changing clothes and swaddling babies. They are located in the sanitary and hygienic areas of the terminal, equipped with safe furniture;
- Seats for breastfeeding passengers. They are located in the Meeters & Greeters Area in the arrival area and in the departure area, such places are located near the business lounge next to the baggage claim point. In such areas, comfortable baby-feeding furniture is installed, and there are breast pumps.
Children can play throughout the terminal without restrictions.
Catering establishments are concentrated in the food court located in the waiting room. Passengers can refresh themselves at Costa Coffee, Food Village, and Caffe Ritazza restaurants. One cafe is installed on the street, where you can not only eat but also smoke. Food court prices are available for all categories of the population. You can connect to the Wi-Fi network for free throughout the airport. Those passengers who do not have laptops, tablets, or smartphones can use the services of special Internet kiosks, access to the keyboard and screen is possible after making a payment. There are Duty Free shops in the terminal where you can buy souvenirs, food, sweets, alcohol. There is a separate shop Cyprus Memories, with goods made by local craftsmen. Jewelry, ceramics, and lace are in particular demand among tourists. If you have a receipt and fill out special forms in stores, you can return VAT from purchases on the second floor of the departure area. However, they do this only after passing through passport control. On the second floor, there is also an information desk where you can find out the weather in the resorts of the island, the location of ATMs, and a number of other information.
There are no hotels on the territory of the airport, but they are nearby, for example, Ploutarchos Apartments with sea view rooms or Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel, it takes only 8 minutes to get to the beach from here. Cyprus Private Jets will book a room or a private apartment if necessary.
Among other services, you can note the presence of ATMs, a currency exchange office, a medical room, pharmacies. In Cyprus, the main currency is the euro, so tourists can exchange their money directly at the airport if necessary. The entire territory of the airport has all the conditions for the movement of passengers with disabilities. If necessary, you can order the assistance of an employee who will accompany a person with limited mobility at all stages of his stay in the terminal. Massage chairs and slot machines are installed in the terminal, so you can spend time waiting for the plane with benefits for the body and have fun.
A unique highlight of the Paphos Airport can be called a museum of confiscated items. After visiting it, you can visually familiarize yourself with those items that are prohibited from being imported to Cyprus or exported from the island.
There are parking lots on the territory, buses regularly depart from the airport to the city and resorts. Passengers can also order a taxi or rent a car for trips.
Now the requirements for the mandatory presentation of fresh PCR tests with a negative reaction to covid have been canceled for the time being. Therefore, you can enter Cyprus from European countries almost without restrictions.
Business Aviation Services at Paphos Airport
In Paphos, unlike Larnaca, there is no separate business terminal for business aviation passengers. However, there is a separate lounge area, it is located around the 4th gate. The business lounge is open from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m., it is intended for Priority Pass cardholders and Priority Pass program participants. Children under 2 years old are allowed free of charge.
The lounge area is equipped with comfortable furniture, there are snacks and drinks, but alcohol can only be taken by passengers over the age of 18. There is a TV, Internet in the hall, fresh press is always supplied for fans of periodicals. The air conditioner provides the freshness of the air and a comfortable temperature. You can pay for services with an electronic card – if you want to visit this terminal, we will pay for everything in advance. Smoking is prohibited throughout the business hall. Persons with disabilities can feel absolutely comfortable here, as the zone is made according to international standards.
Cyprus Private Jets air broker sets the main goal of its work to create such conditions for its customers in which they can feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. You can book a business jet of any type with us. In addition to short-term rentals and hotel flights, we provide services for long-term rental of private aircraft based at the airport of Paphos or Larnaca. We will help you organize your flight and take care of all the nuances.
In addition to renting business jets and organizing flights, we offer additional VIP services to our clients:
- Individual meals in the cabin – you can order certain dishes and drinks, including from your favorite restaurants;
- Booking of private apartments and hotel rooms. If you come to Cyprus for the first time, we will be able to advise those places to stay that will be closest to the sea;
- Booking tables in the island's restaurants, tickets for concerts, sports, and entertainment events.
- We provide a full range of concierge services – we are always open to non-standard and complex tasks.
We recommend our clients book a transfer to or from the airport in advance. We can arrange a transfer for one tourist or one family, as well as for a group of vacationers. Sitting in a comfortable car with air conditioning and under the control of a professional driver, vacationers will be able to get to their destination quickly and in a pleasant atmosphere. The travel time depends on the purpose of the trip:
- The city of Paphos can be reached in 5-7 minutes;
- The travel time to Lachi is about 40 minutes – the distance is 50 km;
- Limassol can be reached by car in 40-45 minutes – the distance of 67 km;
- The car travels to Nikossia within about 1 hour 40 minutes – the distance of 37 minutes;
- Larnaca can be reached in 1.5 hours – the distance of 130 km;
- The car gets to Ayia Napa in about 2 hours – the distance of 170 km;
- Troodos can be reached by car in 1 hour – the distance of 70 km.
If you are not satisfied with the transfer, then the Cyprus Private Jets personal manager will help you rent a car taking into account the wishes of the client. The international rights of the appropriate category are required to drive a vehicle on the island. In addition, we offer VIP transfers to our clients by private helicopters and yachts. The manager will tell you in detail about the conditions and cost of these options.
When ordering a VIP escort at the Paphos Airport, the company's clients can count on the assistance of an employee throughout their stay in the terminal. A man with a sign will meet them at the ramp of the business jet, he will pick up their luggage and help them pass all customs formalities. Personal support speeds up all procedures and allows you to feel more comfortable in the terminal. As for passengers staying on the island with pets, we will help them pass veterinary control faster. The only thing that will be required for an unhindered inspection is properly issued documents for the animal.
Cyprus Private Jets can arrange any type of private flight – medical, tourist, cargo, or corporate. When submitting an application, you need to specify the number of passengers, the route, and the requirements for the business jet, the operator will specify other necessary data.
Booking a business jet flight
Our company provides services in a comprehensive manner: we select a suitable liner, conduct a technical inspection, coordinate personnel, make up the optimal flight route, issue documents, order catering, and much more, the client only needs to announce the departure and arrival points, time, number of passengers and, if there are, individual wishes. We will take care of all the other nuances, and by the time of departure, passengers will have a prepared plane, experienced staff, and delicious food on board. We can also arrange a VIP transfer to the airport or to the hotel: by car, helicopter, or yacht – we will find the most convenient way for you to get to any point in Cyprus.
Urgent departures from Paphos
Sometimes, the need for a flight arises unexpectedly, there is little time for organization. However, this is not a problem either: it will take us only 3-5 hours to prepare. Especially if we are talking about popular routes, for example, from Paphos to Paris, Berlin, Madrid, London, or Riga. We are ready to offer our customers the most favorable prices for flights to Europe and CIS countries.
Despite the limited time frame, we will be able to prepare a business jet so that all passengers can be accommodated as comfortably as possible and make up the flight route in an optimal way. If necessary, an employee of Cyprus Private Jets will arrange a meeting at the entrance to the VIP terminal of Paphos Airport and accompany you to boarding - this will allow you not to waste time on looking for your way at the airport.
Contact us - and your travels will be associated only with pleasant impressions.
Rules for private flights to Cyprus
Since Cyprus is our home base and home harbor, we perfectly know all the nuances of flights to our island. By booking a flight in our company, you are guaranteed to receive a professional and individual approach, as well as the maximum level of expertise in business aviation. There are certain laws on the island, which must be obeyed not only by residents of the republic but also by arriving guests.
Tourists can be detained at customs if their documents are not properly issued or prohibited items are imported into the country. The latter include:
- Fruits, seeds, fresh flowers;
- Food products of animal origin;
- Psychotropic and narcotic substances;
- Cold and firearms, ammunition;
- Counterfeit goods;
- Toxic substances.
You can take no more than 10 thousand euros with you in cash. Funds in excess of this amount must be declared. Photographing military facilities and a number of attractions are prohibited on the island.
It is forbidden to export archaeological and cultural values from Cyprus unless there is special permission from the authorities. You will not be allowed to enter the island with parrots, dogs of the Argentine Great Dane, pit bull terrier, Tosa Inu, Brazilian fila, or dogs obtained as a result of crossing these 4 breeds. There are certain requirements for the import of cats and dogs from Malaysia and Australia.
All animals allowed to be imported to Cyprus need to have an international veterinary passport with an indication of all vaccinations, an Animal Health Certificate. Every pet should have a microchip.
Cyprus Private Jets will provide its customers with a special memo when booking a flight to the island, which they can use when collecting things, preparing documents, and their pet for the flight. If necessary, the company's lawyers will always give detailed advice regarding the rules of staying on the island and regional laws.
Comparison of business aviation and scheduled flights
|Business aviation||Regular flight|
|Departure schedule||flexible, convenient for you||strictly on schedule|
|Personal luggage||no limits||limited, with payment
|Departure through||private VIP terminal||common air terminal|
|Check-in for a flight||in 30 minutes||in 1.5 - 2 hours|
|Route corrections||at your request||not possible|
|Passage of customs and passport control||fast track||standard|
|Waiting in the VIP lounge||included in the price||for extra fee|
|Meals on board||from VIP restaurants and cafes||standard|
|Flying with a dog/cat in the cabin||available||not possible|
|Sleep facilities||full bed or sofa||semi-folding armchair|
|Number of passengers on board||controlled by you||from 50 to 314 people|
Terms of payment and refund if necessary
You can pay for a private flight using an invoice, bank transfer, or card. We try to be as flexible as possible, and in some cases, we will be able to accept payment in cash or using cryptocurrency. The company guarantees the preservation of the client's personal data and is always ready to consider alternative payment methods for services. We provide a full package of documents for accounting statements. We provide services to both individuals and legal entities.
The conditions for the refund of payment in case of flight cancellation or in force majeure situations are prescribed in the contract and are negotiated individually. In many ways, they depend on the chosen business jet since operators and owners of aircraft set individual conditions for canceling flights. If this is our fault, then Cyprus Private Jets will fully refund the funds. If the passenger refuses to fly, we will do everything possible to ensure that the fine is minimal for you.
Cyprus Private Jets team of employees
The high expertise of Cyprus Private Jets among similar air brokers in Europe is primarily due to the professionalism of our employees. Each member of our close-knit team has specialized education and extensive experience in business aviation. We have unique contacts with operators and owners of aircraft based at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. Due to this, our clients have access to exclusive booking conditions for business jets and the possibility of urgent departures on the day of the request.
In addition to expertise in aviation, when choosing employees, we pay attention to the breadth of views and the way of thinking of candidates. That is why our employees are real like-minded people who are interested in VIP tourism, sports, technology, and innovation. Cyprus Private Jets employs people who are interested in active development in business aviation and related industries. We are open to new experiences and a flexible approach to solving tasks. The company's employees speak leading European languages (English, German, French, Russian, and Greek). Contracts and additional documentation are provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by official certificates and awards, which can be found in the presentation on the website. We always take care of the comfort of our customers and try to make sure that they get the most pleasant flight experience.
Our company is always open for constructive communication and dialogue. You can ask your questions, express wishes and evaluate the work of our employees by writing directly to the heads of departments:
Vanessa Walsh - Head of the Limassol office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Simon Allen - Head of the Larnaca office (email: email@example.com).
Nicolas Andreou - Head of the Paphos office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Edgars Ozols - Head of the Riga office (email: email@example.com).
Sharon Wiggins - Head of the Hamburg office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Catherine Chapman - Executive Director (email: email@example.com).
Richard Blake - Founder and CEO (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Company offices in Cyprus
Cyprus Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Limassol, Paphos and Larnaca. In addition, we have two international offices in Riga and Hamburg. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Company office in Limassol
Address: Porto Bello Business, Siafi 1 Limassol, 3041 Kioproulouzate, Limassol, Cyprus
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 6:30 to 00:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Paphos
Address: 8061 Pafos International Airport, Pafos, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Πάφου)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Larnaca
Address: 6650 Larnaka International Airport, Larnaka, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Λάρνακας)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: